Five on Friday: Grateful Edition
This week, I’m making Five on Friday into a gratitudes post, because I need to spend more time being grateful for everything in my life, and less time complaining about what I don’t have.
This week, I was grateful for:
1. My lover, my partner in life, my fellow adventurer on this long path. He puts up with me and is intent on doing whatever it takes to make sure we spend many many years together.
2. My very close friend who grounds me and reminds me to take a generally optimistic view of life.
3. My other very good friend who laughs with me about everything, and sometimes he laughs at me, but that’s ok too.
4. My parents and their unconditional love and concern for me. It is much appreciated, even if I don’t know how to show it a lot of the time.
5. The cat for purring so loudly in my arms every morning and for insisting on loudly greeting me at the front door every single time I get home, even if I just went out for 5 minutes.