Five on Friday: Things about me
I don’t really want to get into my past week right now for multiple reasons. It has just been a rough one, for whatever reason, but my friends have helped and it’s good to know that I have ones I can call on when I’m in need of a smile. Some of them don’t even know they’re making me smile, but I hope they know deep down it’s good to know they care.
So instead of reviewing my week, I’ll just list five random things about myself for this entry.
- I keep a journal, but I rarely write in it, and when I do, it usually doesn’t make much sense. I’m sure I will look at my journal years from now and know that I am indeed a bit mad.
- I get easily obsessed, especially when it comes to physical changes. In a way, it’s good, but it can easily get ugly when I stop understanding my own limits and I push myself right past them.
- I don’t mind being around cranky friends, as long as their crankiness is not directed at me.
- While being critical of myself, I find that I am overly accepting of others’ flaws to a fault.
- Finding and keeping girlfriends is a never-ending failure. The ones I love the most live too far away to be of any use to me.